Tuesday, November 22, 2016

writing blog post


Hi and this is my writing blog post this took me a long time.

WALT develop a story to entertain the reader- Kayden
Text form: Narrative

Success Criteria
  • Use the Writing Process (Get Ready, Craft, Revising, Editing, Sharing)
  • Structure your narrative through your plan
  • Begins with orientation (setting and main character)
  • Paint a picture with words (descriptive words and actions)
  • Paragraphs (Orientation / Events x3 / Resolution - Ending)
  • My writing goal:


                    Wake up
Where am I is this the future I hope it is.  That means I can get a PS9. I said. Oh and my name is Kayden. And no this is just the normal world. And this is a tale of me in the world war 1.

So you are telling me that I can pick out all of these guns I want the slug gun and the MP7 ok here you go Thanks. Bang Shot That is so not cool. I just saved your life so yes. Just let me go to war please. Ok. Time for war. As soon as I run the  in grab my gun and run of with it they shoot my master. So I run so he does not catch me but he shoots my leg and boom face first right into the mud and blood and the body of my master.

When I woke up I saw a big giant snake AHH!! I said . I made a run for it and then when I look back it jump at me. But luckily there was a rock right in front of my face and Bong I hit my head so hard it knock me out when I woke up I was on a camel  and I was on my way to a big temple and there was a man riding it. Um who are you. Are you an angel. No I am taking you to the temple I can see that . So do I have to stay here no we are not going to there we are going to the Dark forest . Where the creeper baters life OK then these go I said with a shout. When we drop me off I had a look a round there was a axe on the floor I went to grab it but just then it was gone when I had a look  around I heard a laugh a clown laugh I hate clowns. Look there is a old house I mit stay there for the night to stay save. When I woke up I clown was sitting at the end of my bed. I jump and the clown went under the bed and never came out so I was trapped on that bed but I ran back to the city and seen Slenderman!  

No comments:

Post a Comment