Thursday, March 17, 2016

Weekend at dad's 2016


Hi my name is Kayden  and this is my blog post 2016 wow it is all ready 2016. So I will get start into the story. It was a great day in Rumu hub and we were blogging and then we had 2 more minutes and then at the end of the day I went home and was waiting for my dad.


10 minutes later he was here with my sister see likes going on her phone it is so mean to do that to me the boss of the world. wall not really. maybe I mite be. I wish I was so back to the story I just want to go to sleep. I woke up in the morning and woke up my sister she was so loud she was screaming her head of like for real. and then dad said why not. We go to splash planet but we could not. He did not have enough money so we went to watch star wars um 6 I think. It was so late after the movie we went to the supermarket and the first thick we got was. 
                                                      1. Pizza
                                                   2. fruit
                                           3. catch up with dad,s friends so back to the story
                                4. Doritos and some after  stuff of dad's.

And the we left and went home and told mum all about it but then she had already watched it. Mum said what a shame it was a good movie. Do you want to watch it again? maybe but not right now please maybe later.
    


                                                                                  

                                  


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment